1. A Poolplay match consists of 3-games against the same opponent. 2. A Playoff match is best 2-out-of-3 games against the same opponent. 3. Games are played to 25 points (a two point margin is not required). 4. The 3rd game of a match may be shortened do to time restraints.
1. The forfeiting team must pay the official’s fee for both teams ($28). 2. A team must have a minimum of 4-player (1 female) at the posted start time. 3. If a team is not present at the start time, that team will forfeit the first game. After 15 minutes, that team will forfeit the
A female must touch the ball if there are two or more contacts with the ball. 1. 6-Person Team: at least 3 players need to be female. 2. 5-Person Team: at least 2 players need to be female (exception: see Playoffs #3). 3. 4-Person Team: at least 1 player needs to be female (exception: see
1. Players that are on the team-roster may be substituted into the game whenever the ball is not in play. 2. Using a player from another team must be approved by the Official. 3. Player may not advance in the rotation when reentering the game.
1. Player must be on the team-roster. 2. Player must have played on that team on two separate nights. 3. Coed: If a team has 2 females and 3 males the “Ghost Rule” will be in effect. (3 Females and 2 males = no Ghost Rule) (4-person team: 2 females and 2 males= no Ghost
1. All players must complete the team-roster. 2. Player may be added to the team-roster during the course of the regular season. 3. Approval from the Official is necessary in order to add a player from another team in a different division.
1. The ball may touch the net on the serve. 2. A double-contact is allowed on the first contact. 3. The block does not count as a team contact. 4. The ball may be played with any part of the body. 5. Player may not interfere with the other team’s attempt to play the ball.